Nothing says you’re a professional like a beautifully designed office, but buying office space or a building can be extremely expensive and time-consuming. Besides the initial cost of owning the building, as an owner you are responsible for maintenance and any other expenses related to your building.
The perfect solution for many businesses is a long term office space lease or rental. Renting office space is cost effective and allows you to spend more time working on your business – rather than worrying about maintenance and upkeep. Renting in New York also gives your business greater flexibility in the long term. If your business expands or moves, it’s easier and less expensive to find a new office space to rent than to try to sell a building you own outright.
55 Water Street offers the best of both worlds with long term Class A office space rentals. Imagine having premium office space in downtown Manhattan with features and amenities like:
- A full parking garage so you never have to worry about finding parking in the City.
- A restaurant open to tenants with seven individual gourmet food stations and full catering available.
- An acre park above the busy streets to eat lunch and enjoy a serene getaway.
- Helpful onsite management to find solutions to any issues you may have during your tenancy.
- Energy and cost efficient infrastructure systems to keep your business running.