At 55 Water Street, we aim to meet and exceed your expectations of a Class A office building. In addition to breathtaking architecture and views, infallible infrastructure systems, beautiful landscaping designs and a professional onsite management team, we have many unique amenities available for you, such as:
- Café 55 & Coffee Bar – Your very own building eatery located on the ground floor, this 17,000 square foot café features seven unique food stations offering a diverse variety of gourmet cuisine for even the most discerning palate. Full Catering Services and corporate event rentals are also available to all tenants.
- The Elevated Acre – A truly unique venue, the Elevated Acre is a beautiful acre of open space on the 3rd floor of 55 Water. With an outdoor lawn and garden, a seven-tiered amphitheater, a lighted beacon and a beer garden; this urban oasis is a perfect getaway location during business and after hours.
- Vietnam Veterans Plaza – Built in 1985 and restored in 2001, the Vietnam Veterans Plaza stands testament to the brave soldiers who fought in the Vietnam War. The 90,000 square foot plaza is New York City’s official Vietnam Veterans Memorial and regularly holds veteran events and concerts. It is also a beautiful place to find relaxation and reflection.
- Falcon Cam – In 1999, a pair of Peregrine Falcons moved into the 14th floor and became unofficial tenants of 55 Water. In an effort to preserve the declining species we have built a habitable area for them to nest annually, with a 24/7 online camera feed to watch their progression from egg laying to fledgling.
- Onsite Parking Garage – Our onsite parking garage is perfect for those commuting from far away or just looking to avoid public transport. Our affordable garage with valet service and other convenient features will help you forget the hassles of parking in Manhattan.